Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pictures Of Skin Cancer More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Skin Cancer?

Do I have skin cancer? - pictures of skin cancer more condition_symptoms

In my crotch area, I have a small bump, which is widely regarded as a mosquito bite, if the little dot in the middle.
I doubt that a bit. Pucomingng N Out. Prettyy'm sure it's a mole. I saw a few pictures of skin cancer, but most is not all stained or the color has changed radically.

I thought it was a pimple, I press a little, and whose top was a little dark. Do not worry, I do not like very dark, or as pictures on skin cancer. So it seemed a little blood. Is that a light bulb? It gets a bit itchy / irritating sometimes just because it is in place. I am in my school and half a year. I'm not really tested, because it is available, but what do you think is a good idea to get a blood test if? I am not sexually active or anything like that.


I was very worried!

Please help me, without me afraid?

0 comments:

Post a Comment