Monday, December 28, 2009

Sterling Silver Jewelry Findings Sterling Silver Earrings Vs. Silver Plated Which Is Better?

Sterling silver earrings vs. silver plated which is better? - sterling silver jewelry findings

I am new to jewelry making and I made some earrings that I thought they were gold-plated silver and black were my ear. I have also tried to the best online shop to find the results and to buy eBay at the moment and the Hook is not the best. There is help someone with experience in this field?

2 comments:

Silver Jewelry Wholesaler said...

I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://www.shankarsilvex.com


--------------
Silver Jewelry Wholesaler

Dale K said...

Sterling is much better than the silver plate inside that is removed. As a good supplier of conclusions, I recommend a copy of Lapidary Journal at your local bookstore or magazine seller. There are many good jewelry suppliers are listed. One of my favorites is Fire Mountain Gems. They have a large selection of beads and findings. Good luck to you!
You can also try Stuller, swest, Rio Grande and assemblies for delivery overnight, even if you need a special permit for them possibly to jewelers.

Post a Comment