Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dog Vaccination Clinics Can I Get My Dog Neutered At The Same Time As His Vaccination?

Can I get my dog neutered at the same time as his vaccination? - dog vaccination clinics

My dog is about 7 months, and I intend to take the clinic for animals to be neutered too early. It has not been their first vaccination. Can it at the same time, or the key? And what are the costs of sterilization and vaccination? The claim that the clinics are (in San Jose, CA) popular. Thank you! :)

1 comments:

Blink Rawkin' said...

You can do it all at once neutered and vaccinated. I rescue cats and they were all neutered and vaccinated, castrated, while in our local low-cost clinic or neutral. Moreover, only a puppy 7 months old, never had their shots saved. He sat down this week, vaccinated and neutered.

I have no idea how much it costs in your area, because I live in the entire country. We are sterilized very happy that I am a low-cost spay / Clinical neutral, so that I can let my dog be vaccinated and under $ 60. However, veterinarians usually charge would be $ 100 +. It depends where you go. Have you been to the various vets and asked how much they pay?

There must also be fleas and heartworm prevention to prevent. Your veterinarian can tell everything about it.

Good luck! And I'm glad that you are what he is neutered! :)

Post a Comment