Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Can I Get Xanex With Out Insurance My Husband's Ex Wife Is Using My Insurance Card And My Name To Get Drugs To Get High! Why Is This Legal?

My husband's ex wife is using my insurance card and my name to get drugs to get high! Why is this legal? - how can i get xanex with out insurance

I am very angry now, I have attempted explanations of our services on the Internet today, and realized that my ex is using my name to my safe place, to another state 1000 miles away from me live. It is used to visit different doctors. To Xanex and Vicodin. I have the insurance co. and let them know what is placed under the status of "fraud". So I called the police to see if I could make a complaint, said: "What would you do what you might think, even accused the prosecutors?''I said," I do not understand that $ 1,000 per year / usage is and that used above, with my name, is not a form of identity theft? You know what? No, I can not help it, I would like to know why? And also like to know whether anyone else has to happen to them. Why is it legal for a person pretending to me and my insurance and I have to endure this?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a lawyer ...

Why is it safe "flight" of different services to steal your car? Is it possible to go to the police station in person and file a complaint? Once you're there in person, they are harder to ignore. Submit a report, while something about these two different things ... Realistically, he would not want to follow the police to steal rather than to the alleged rapist to insurance benefits?

If the insurance company considers "fraud", then it might have lost an advantage. Have you checked?

Good Luck

Post a Comment