Sunday, February 14, 2010

Index Of Jpg Self I HAVE A BIG BUTT How Can I Get Rid Of It?

I HAVE A BIG BUTT how can i get rid of it? - index of jpg self

I asked a question like this yesterday, and people as "okay" and it is not. I hate him so much and I'm so free conconcious I'm thin, but with a great ass that looks like a monster.
Photos can not be so bad, or something that I do not know.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Av_dN7FbuVfoH.wOC1IfAWDsy6IX? qid = 20070806195121AApg5Fe

and this is what I think most of the time, black pants, because I wear is black, slim, but it really works.

http://i9.tinypic.com/4plrn6v.jpg


omggg. What can I do.
Thank you for yoru help

6 comments:

♥ Gabbie ♥ said...

low crouch. Start with 10 one days, then begin to "feel the burn" when you first increase the amount. This will tone your butt, so that fat does not disappear, and you have a hat and loves. I think it looks good, but you think what is important.

~bUtTeRf... said...

you do not like an ass! u have a lil Sumthin but if u think that is my big ass huge!

Renn said...

Quite.

Galapøgø... said...

Your Ass is fine. He is big, but in a good way.

Chanel♥P... said...

It is not even so big, your cute, you should be happy. You can not really get rid of him, but you can try cycling, squats, lunges, that the tone in the ass and give a slimming effect.

☮ said...

idk, but his body Looks Good to Me lol

Post a Comment