Thursday, February 25, 2010

Slanted Roof Shower Should I Trade A CJ5 Jeep For A 1991 Camper?

Should I trade a CJ5 Jeep for a 1991 camper? - slanted roof shower

My husband has a golden '79 Jeep CJ5 that is super nice for her age. The motorhome is a '91 27 feet. I do not remember the brand. But the man said he was in Canada, and the front looks a bit like a corner, if you know what I say. The roof is like a sloping roof camper. If none of these questions! But has supported yesterday and we went and saw a camper is also very nice. Everything works. It has a stove, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, shower, toilet, CD player, sink, 2 beds in the back and a chair in front, which also folds into a sofa and the table is a bed. The motorhome is fiberglass. No slides off. And my husband's Jeep is the most beautiful and pleasant our people in this age. We have 3 children and 2 parking places, soanything which does not really fit into the jeep, but my son is in love with the Jeep, is the 2nd I think the only thing that keeps us from negotiating. Or maybe just stay with the jeep and buy a new car a few years ago, when you can afford? Please help us on the way forward. I am open to consider all proposals which pass routes. Please give us your thoughts .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment