Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kidney Pain On Left Side After Sleeping On It What Was This Pain In My Kidney?

What was this pain in my kidney? - kidney pain on left side after sleeping on it

Last night got out of bed for a third time to pee and this sharpening me, and I mean a lot of pain in the left kidney as someone who has just come in and stabbed me there. It was intense, I went into the bathroom and went to sleep the whole time, the pain has not disappeared. So I went to my right and who is not good, I turned to my left and not good yet, but I stayed on the job market. So bad that I cry too. Finally, after several minutes, so that both fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, feeling a bit tender and the nature of pain as you keep it, if you take too long, the bladder and kidney pain. Someone knows what could be causing this? I went to the doctor and ask today, but onlyI wonder if anyone here get an idea of what might have been. Thank you all!

38w1d

2 comments:

Kara Mano Iru said...

You can probably thank your son for that. My son enjoys Kicking my kidneys. The first time he did, it was so bad, so long as it has been tested to ensure that they have not had a kidney infection ...

But yes, a very sudden sharp pain that leaves me and I felt pain for the next day.

✮єℓodιє's mummy✮ said...

Elodie crushed me and it hurts, my right kidney was swollen by the pressure. Try putting a cold compress on it and see if it helps: xx]

Post a Comment